Good Math/Bad Math

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Site changes complete

Sorry for the burst of index posts for those of you reading via RSS aggregators. The site changes are done now; there's a menu in the sidebar linking to the topic indices, and I've added a couple of links to the (still too small) blogroll. I might still make a polish change or two to the site, but nothing that should trigger any new RSS updates. Please let me know if you happen to notice any problems with the indices or sidebar.

2 Comments:

  • A little index of my own.

    Yours are going to be a bit convenient for me, since I've still got a lot of good math to read.

    By Blogger Bronze Dog, at 4:28 PM  

  • That explains some of the jump in my backlog. :) This will make it a LOT easier for me to find specific posts later if I need to refer to them. (And easier for me to point my mother here -- some of the topics might be of interest to her, but some won't, and if I tell her "Just go to this page and this other page and follow the links" it'll be easier than selecting by hand, so to speak.

    By Blogger Julia, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home